Thank you to Debra @ Cultivating Time for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! The Versatile Blogger Award was created to recognize blogs with quality writing, unique subject matter, and a high level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them. Debra’s blog is wonderful and she has a lot of fantastic posts, so definitely click the link above.
7 things about me:
- I recently watched the movie Waking Life in my Theory of Knowledge class, and absolutely loved it. I’d recommend it to everyone, and it uses an incredibly cool animation technique called rotoscoping.
- I felt inspired to start my blog after watching this TED Talk. Read Diverse Books, I think you will enjoy this one!
- I just finished reading Hamlet, and it is definitely my favorite Shakespearean play.
- My favorite flowers are yellow tulips.
- The only video game I play is Rock Band 3. I am a goddess on the guitar 😉
- I am trying to learn to lucid dream. I’ve been keeping a “dream journal” for the past couple of weeks, and am surprised at how much my dreams echo my daily life.
- I have a little sister who is a phenomenal artist!
- If Mermaids Wore Suspenders
- Grab the Lapels
- The Bikini Bookworm
- Dottie and her Dobie
- Read Diverse Books
- The Orang-Utan Librarian
About The Versatile Blogger Award (copied from Cultivating Time):
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at up to 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
- Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself
Hope the nominees enjoy the challenge!