Thank you to The Orang-Utan Librarian for nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award! Definitely visit her blog if you want to simultaneously enjoy great reviews and laugh your butt off. Who doesn’t?
1. Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
3. Create 7 questions for your nominees.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
2. What’s your favourite Robin Williams movie? (ah look at me making this relevant to my random tangent!)
Ah… Probably Good Will Hunting. Matt Damon and Robin Williams in the same movie? Where could you go wrong?
2. In keeping with the weird theme, what’s your favourite story/book/movie where someone does a Mrs Doubtfire and dresses up as someone they’re not?
I had to look around for this one as it was definitely in the back of my mind, but probably Miss Viola Swamp. As a child the Miss Nelson books were incredibly entertaining. And Viola Swamp was delightfully horrifying.
3. I’m running out of questions related to Mrs Doubtfire… Turn your itunes on shuffle- and “Jump Around” (the song at the beginning of the movie) to whatever song comes on- report results!
Ok, so Indian Summer by The Doors came on. Instead of jumping around (totally doesn’t work), I did this awkward slow-dancy-swaying. Result: successful. I feel like a hippie!
4. Okay, now for a change of topic- who’s your favourite comedian?
I don’t listen to much comedy…. could I say The Onion? The Onion.
5.Barring Shakespeare and the Bible- which book would you say was most important to save in the event of the apocalypse?
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. We would all need Jane’s strength in the event of an apocalypse!
6. For Harry Potter fans: what do you think the boggart would turn into if you encountered it? For everyone else: what’s your biggest fear?
A giant blood-drawing needle. I’m already feeling fainty.
7.Voldemort has just confessed his love for you, saying you are the only person that has ever managed to convince him that love exists- what do you say back to him?
“I don’t believe it! Is that a Riddle?” He he he…. Sorry 🙂
1) If you could watch a documentary about one thing, what would it be about?
2) If you had to choose a “royal” friend, from before 1850 who would it be?
3) You know that book that you always pick up, only to look at it and put it down a second later? What book is that?
4) Copy and paste a picture of one of your favorite libraries you wish was in your house.
5) Name a mainstream book you did not enjoy. Why?
6) List three songs you feel describe the last book you read.
7) If you had the option to be part of a secret society, would you? What secret society?
Hope you all enjoy the questions! And thanks again to The Orang-Utan Librarian for the nomination!